Five wanted men nabbed in joint police/military operation
Five men, wanted for serious crimes within the corporate area, are now in custody following the launch of a new police/military crime-fighting initiative today.
The initiative, which was put in place by the high command of both the Jamaica Constabulary Force and the Jamaica Defence Force, has been geared towards targeting gangs and major crime syndicates across the island.
The men in custody are:
• Ian Sommerville, otherwise called ‘Buju’, who was wanted for the murder of Jerome Harris on June 30, 2019.
• Sean Williams, who was wanted for the double murder of Delroy Small and Desmond Cham-bers, as well as a shooting Kingston West.
• Avanash Bryson, who was wanted for a shooting in Kingston West.
• Francois Morris, otherwise called ‘Cruz’, who was wanted for a shooting in Kingston West.
• Nakata Leslie, otherwise called ‘Frilly Q’, who was wanted for a shooting in Kingston West.
The combined efforts of the security forces is expected to continue the dismantling of criminal gangs in the Corporate area and wider Jamaica.
We want to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow @thejamaicastar on Instagram and on twitter @JamaicaStar, and on Facebook: @TheJamaicaStar.